What Is The Fabric You And Our Planet Will Love?
You may have noticed that we have a love for bamboo fabric at Cazinc The Label.
We love it so much that we use this fabric for all of our singlets and long and short sleeve t-shirts, all of which have become some of our most popular products.
Once you have worn this sustainable, eco-friendly, bio-degradable, luxurious and breathable bamboo fabric, you won’t look back.
So, what is beautiful Bamboo fabric?
• Bamboo is an environmental wonder-plant.
• Bamboo is sustainable - it is one of the fastest growing plants in the world!
• Bamboo is eco-friendly - it’s naturally pest-resistant and so requires no chemicals and very little water to grow.
• Bamboo fabric is soft and comfortable to wear.
• Bamboo fabric is also stretchy and has a very low pill.
• Bamboo fibre (eco-friendly) does not irritate the skin as it is hypoallergenic. It is gentler than many man-made fibres and is a beautiful natural solution for anyone with sensitive skin.
• Bamboo is breathable and thermo-regulating – you will stay comfortable whatever the weather; bamboo will keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
• Bamboo is more absorbent than cotton – it helps to keep moisture away from the skin.
• Bamboo is UV protective – it protects you from the sun’s rays, naturally.
And according to Bamboo Village, bamboo absorbs more carbon dioxide from the air than either cotton or timber when growing. It also releases more oxygen into the environment which improves air quality. Cotton farming, on the other hand, famously requires extensive irrigation and chemical spraying - a single cotton T-shirt can use up to 2700 litres of water in the growing process! Bamboo is by far the greener option.
And the bonus with all our bamboo tops is they are 70cm long, which makes them very versatile, wearing them different ways. Layer them with each other, ruche them for a slimming effect or tie them at the side or back to create an hourglass style.
This fabric indeed is magic, just wait until you try it! Once you have worn this super soft, silky and luxurious fabric, you will never want to look at polyester again, we promise you. Every client who have purchased our bamboo tops have come back for more. They are an investment piece you can wear forever and all year round. Great value.
Cazinc The Label - real clothes, real styles for real women of all ages, shapes and sizes.
Subscribe for a 10% discount off your first order.
Carolyn (Caz) Rowland is a fashion designer at Cazinc The Label, model, lifestyle blogger and professional Image Stylist. Caz is also a qualified NLP Master Therapist, Advanced Practitioner of Matrix Therapies, Time Line Therapist, Practitioner of Hypnotherapy, has a Diploma for Business and Life Coaching. Caz is happily married to her husband Simon, and raised four beautiful children, who are now young adults and a teenager.
Find articles and stay in the know by subscribing to Cazinc on the website, or join us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
Please leave comments below or email Carolyn@cazinc.com.au.