5 Steps To Become The Confident Woman In The Crowd
Do you want to become that confident woman in the crowd?
Are you ready to have unshakable confidence?
Are you wondering how you can stand tall and be proud of who you are?
Our society today has produced a lot of people who lack confidence. There is so much that we see on a daily basis on social media, advertisements, and in magazines about how we should look, that often we feel that we can’t match up to this “expectations”. We aren’t sure how to stand tall, and we don’t know just how great we are. However, with some help and practice, you can become a confident woman.
Let your inner beauty shine.
No matter what you look like on the outside, you have an inner beauty that you can let shine through. You may not think so or feel it when you look in the mirror, but somewhere in you, a beautiful butterfly is working to emerge. It is this inner gorgeous self that is your key to gaining self-confidence. To let your inner beauty shine, follow these steps and revisit them often as you need until they become part of who you are.
Become a confident woman by working on it!
1. Write down everything you like about yourself. This should include physical features (I have beautiful eyes) and personality traits as well (I am very loving and usually very caring). This step is very important as it is the basis of finding your confidence. Be kind to yourself – you will have many things about you that are great.
2. Take the list above and read from it often – let this be the list of things you concentrate on. Take time each day to focus on these things and make them become part of your everyday life.
3. Meditate. This can be tricky at first but take some time each day to meditate on the good things in your life.
4. Work on pushing negative thinking out of your life. Then, replace it with positive thoughts. When a negative thought does occur, visualise pushing it away and replace it with a positive one.
5. If you need help, be willing to admit it. Go to the book store and pick out a few self-help books (or the library if you want free ones) or read articles from the wellbeing section of this blog. It will be worth it!
One you have found your self-confidence, aim for being positive and upbeat every day. There will be things you are not happy about, but now you can take the time to aim for an even better you. Often, women are not comfortable with some of their physical features; if this is you, look at yourself and figure out how you can make your physical self-better. Be willing to work on the things you can work on. You can gain immediate confidence though by highlighting your positive features; use clothing, makeup and accessories, oh and of course a beautiful smile!
You can have confidence.
You can become the confident woman in the crowd.
You can have unshakable confidence.
Carolyn (Caz) Rowland is a fashion designer at Cazinc The Label, model, lifestyle blogger and professional Image Stylist. Caz is also a qualified NLP Master Therapist, Advanced Practitioner of Matrix Therapies, Time Line Therapist, Practitioner of Hypnotherapy, has a Diploma for Business and Life Coaching. Caz is happily married to her husband Simon, and raised four beautiful children, who are now young adults and a teenager.
Find articles and stay in the know by subscribing to Cazinc on the website, or join us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
Please leave comments below or email Carolyn@cazinc.com.au.