An Easy 3 Step Guide To Become A Fearless Woman
Do you feel shy and struggle to stand tall?
Do you wish you had more confidence, but don't how to achieve it?
Do you fear or lack confidence with the opposite sex?
Do you feel like being shy affects your ability to find love?
Living with fear can be the number one factor that holds you back in many aspects of your life. For women who are shy, have low self-esteem, or feel like they don’t have the confidence it can be very hard. Yet it is possible to gain more confidence, but it will take effort and a little work.
1. You are a wonderful person!
The first thing you need to do to gain more confidence is to develop your belief in yourself. You are a wonderful person, and you need to remember that. Often if you struggle with this area of your life, it may feel hopeless.
But there are things you can do to make it a whole lot better.
• Make a list of all the traits you like about yourself, which should include a list of physical things but should concentrate on the things you are good at and your personality traits.
• Next, you should read the above list each morning and each night. Reading the list doesn’t have to take up a whole lot of time. Just read through it and think about each item.
• Add to the list as you think of new things you like about yourself.
• You can also include meditation and yoga and read self-help books to help you boost your self-esteem. These are all great ways to get started.
2. Work on it.
It is near impossible to gain more confidence without working on it and there are many things that you can do to help you achieve your goal. One is that while it may seem the last thing you wish to do, you need to put yourself in situations that you are uncomfortable in. Beforehand, imagine yourself being confident and successful. The more often that you do this and do well in these situations, the more confidence you will gain.
Dancing classes, aerobics, and regular exercise workouts can also all help to boost your self-esteem as you are learning, meeting new people and getting fit all at the same time.
3. Look your best.
Looking your best is one that will be taken different ways because it all depends on your definition and what you think looks good. But there are a few basics for everyone.
• Take care of yourself, which means taking the time to eat healthy food, a daily skin care regimen and making sure that you are doing the things that make you feel the best about yourself.
• Take some time to find out what you like in the hair and makeup department. You then need to take the time to do your hair and put your makeup on daily. If you don’t think you have anyone to do it for, it will make you feel better about you.
• Finally, take the time to figure out your best physical features and emphasise them with clothes that make you feel fabulous. Use the same method to cover up what you feel are your least attractive features. This is ‘illusion dressing’ and works wonders - believe me, as I use it too!
Remember that it is a process. You won’t just wake up one morning and gain more confidence. But over time, you will notice the change in yourself and love yourself for you wonderful confidence in many situations.
Continue to work on these three steps again and again, and you will never be fearful again.s
Carolyn (Caz) Rowland is a fashion designer at Cazinc The Label, model, lifestyle blogger and professional Image Stylist. Caz is also a qualified NLP Master Therapist, Advanced Practitioner of Matrix Therapies, Time Line Therapist, Practitioner of Hypnotherapy, has a Diploma for Business and Life Coaching. Caz is happily married to her husband Simon, and raised four beautiful children, who are now young adults and a teenager.
Find articles and stay in the know by subscribing to Cazinc on the website, or join us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
Please leave comments below or email Carolyn@cazinc.com.au.