Put Your Best Assets Forward With A Statement Top
Statement tops have been favoured by women throughout ages, from the corseted tops of the Victorian era to the dramatic minimalism of the 1990s. Whether a blouse, shell top, t-shirt, batwing or simple tank, the statement top sets the tone of your mood and your look.
At Cazinc The Label, when we design statement tops for curvy women, we aim for the following:
• Neckline's to suit the size of your cleavage. Crew necks suit most, deep V-necks work for smaller sizes, but our tees are scoop necks to work for bigger sizes.
• A comfortable shape, long enough to tuck in, wear long, or scrunch over your tummy to slim, which is why our tees are 70cm.
• Lightweight and slightly roomy sleeves.
• In a beautiful, breathable fabric, which is why our essential tops are all in bamboo.
What we avoid when styling statement tops:
• Bulky fabrics, as they restrict the versatility and comfort of the statement top.
• Full-bodied styles. Though never tight, the statement top should flatter the torso and be fine enough to layer.
• Boxy styles that add inches, rather than take off.
• Anything cropped. Show off your toned tummy with a fine-gauge fitted top.
Cover Image: Cazinc The Label’s Pussy Bow Blouse with our 100% Silk Camisole over the top.
You can wear our designs many ways. Learn more here.
Cazinc The Label - real clothes, real styles for real women of all ages, shapes and sizes.
Subscribe for a 10% discount off your first order.
Carolyn (Caz) Rowland is a fashion designer, model, lifestyle blogger and professional Image Stylist. Caz is also a qualified NLP Master Therapist, Advanced Practitioner of Matrix Therapies, Time Line Therapist, Practitioner of Hypnotherapy, has a Diploma for Business and Life Coaching. Caz is happily married to her husband Simon, and raised four beautiful children, who are now young adults and a teenager.
Find articles and stay in the know by subscribing to Cazinc on the website, or join us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
Please leave comments below or email Carolyn@cazinc.com.au.