What Is Fast Living, Slow Ageing?
One of the main goals for me when starting Cazinc Blog was to meet inspirational, brilliant and amazing people who have the same values as me and want to share them with others. A few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to be introduced by Cazinc's regular writer, gorgeous Margo Field, to the vibrant Kate Marie. Kate is the driving force behind the 'Slow Ageing' collaboration, which now includes two books.
Kate started her working journey as a registered nurse 30 years ago, but she became frustrated with the established medical practice and the generic "anti-ageing" industry. So Kate developed the "Fast Living - Slow Ageing" movement.
If ever I met someone who spoke my language, it was Kate. Having coffee with Kate and Margo was like stepping out into another world, the world of what Cazinc is all about, fast living, but slow ageing.
Why Slow Ageing?
- To enjoy life longer
- To increase our satisfaction in day-to-day life
- To get more from life; increased vitality leads to increased capacity for engagement
- To prolong our ability to gather and share life wisdom
- To enjoy sustainable, healthful living and feel consistently well (for most of the time)
- To enjoy a deeper experience of life as we worry less about our "limited" time
- To have a more extended period in which to experience personal growth
- To enjoy increased productivity as an individual
- To have more time to enjoy a greater range of experiences
- To reduce cell and system deterioration and so prevent the onset of common, lifestyle-related diseases
- To help prevent any diseases to which we are genetically predisposed
- To avoid the decrepitude and dependencies that accompany rapid or even normal ageing
- To optimise our chances of ultimately dying in good health, with the ideal endpoint a painless death in our sleep
Discover what works to slow the ageing process; read the latest science so you can learn what to do and when to do it in these two brilliant books, written by Kate Marie and Prof Merlin Christopher Thomas, with Dr John Flynn.
Fast Living, Slow Ageing: How to Age Less, Look Great, Live Longer, Get More
Take control of the ageing process and live a full, vital and longer life. This book will empower you to live your life in peak physical and emotional health and with more zest, right up until the day you die. Discover what works to slow the ageing process; read the latest science so you can learn what to do and when to do it. Transform your life over time and become the person of your dreams; there are no quick fixes when it comes to stopping ageing, no anti-ageing, just slow.
Apply the 'slow ageing' principles to best navigate your choices, not just for 12 weeks, but for the rest of your life.
Proven ways to successful ageing -- support your learning with a planning and implementation framework that works. The easy-to-follow 'slow ageing' program will have you enjoying a healthier diet, clearer skin, better physical fitness and mental resilience.
Assembled by a team of 50 scientists, doctors and other health practitioners as well as informed consumers, this ground-breaking book is the culmination of the most significant collaborative effort on this topic ever attempted.
Slow Ageing Guide to Skin Rejuvenation: Learn - Understand - Select - Proven Treatments
Discover what works to slow the ageing process; read the latest science so you can learn what to do and when to do it. ‘Slow Ageing Guide to Skin Rejuvenation' explains what happens to skin as it ages, de-mystifies cosmetic medicine, and presents clear, no-nonsense advice on the many options available - including surgery-free, non-invasive techniques that you can utilise right now.
How to age less, look great, live longer and get more, who wouldn't want more of this?
When are you joining in the movement with Margo, Kate and I?
What are your tips for fast living, slow ageing? We would love for you to share your tips with us.
Carolyn (Caz) Rowland is a fashion designer, model, lifestyle blogger and professional Image Stylist. Caz is also a qualified NLP Master Therapist, Advanced Practitioner of Matrix Therapies, Time Line Therapist, Practitioner of Hypnotherapy, has a Diploma for Business and Life Coaching. Caz is happily married to her husband Simon, and raised four beautiful children, who are now young adults and a teenager.