8 Easy Ways Make Your Home More Snuggly
When the wind is blowing a gale outside, or it's cold, raining, or even snowing, if you are anything like me all you want to do is shut out the world, throw on some warm comfy clothes and snuggle up at home with a good book and a warm drink or a glass of red wine. Who else is with me?
But to snuggle up for the day, you want to create an environment where you feel warm and relaxed. Here are some inspiring cosy images with lots of texture, cushions, blankets, rugs and colours, all easy ways to add a touch of snuggles to your home. Also check out the other accessories on coffee tables, etc. which all add a touch of cosiness to your home.
Happy relaxing. Enjoy your "you" time being warm and cosy.
1. Add a faux fur rug, cushions and blankets to your couch for extra snuggles.
2. Create a cosy corner near a window for extra light.
3. Bring some light to your cosy space with a gorgeous floor lamp.
4. Play around with some fairy lights for fun.
5. Place a textured basket at the end of your couch to store your snuggle items and keep them near by.
6. Light some candles for a touch of romance.
7. Colour and texture are my favourite ways to make my home more snuggly. Who else wants to dive right in here?
8. Bring nature inside and add fragrance with some fresh flowers.
What are your favourite ways to snuggle? What do you do?
Carolyn Rowland is a qualified NLP Master Therapist, Advanced Practitioner of Matrix Therapies, Time Line Therapist, Practitioner of Hypnotherapy, has a Diploma for Business and Life Coaching and A Professional Image Stylist. Carolyn is happily married to her husband Simon, and raised four beautiful children, who are now young adults and a teenager.