Seduction Tips For Singles and Couples
Seduction is one of the most exciting things in a relationship. It is important not only in the initial stages of the relationship, but also throughout. Even well-established relationships will benefit greatly from partners knowing "the art of seduction". But what is “seduction”? I think of it as the stage of flirting after the initial attraction – a stage which should never end.
Not all of us are good at this though. Often people hold back from having a relationship because they are terrified to speak to the person they are attracted to, let alone seduce them.
While not all of us have this skill, we can learn the behaviours of how to seduce the person we are attracted to.
Seduction can mean a couple of different things: it is a method that allows singles to have more success with others on a regular basis, and it is also a significant part of the process which leads to the beginning of a sexual relationship and the continuation of it.
Here are a few of my tips for you to use when wanting to start a relationship, or to become closer to the one you love.
- The first thing you must do is to create a conversational connection with them and show that you like them, feel connected to them and can understand them.
- Train your mind and focus on your goal, which is to start a relationship or have a better relationship with that person. Know the mistakes from your past efforts that you do not want to make again. Have confidence in yourself from the beginning that you can seduce, even if you have never done this before.
- Be well dressed and clean. No person likes a partner with dirty clothes, hair growing out of their nose or ears or smelly breath.
- Choose a place with a comfortable atmosphere, avoiding places with bright lights or too dull an ambience.
- Have the right attitude (fearless and not arrogant), and show them that you are confident with who you are. A confident person has a much better chance of seducing.
- Prepare your conversation and make sure that it interests them too. Talking will break the ice and seduction becomes more comfortable.
- Remember, first impressions usually last, so show them that you like them for who they are as the wonderful person you have been attracted to.
- Relax and smile as often as you can but be careful; you don't want to look like a puppet.
- Eye contact it is very significant when seducing; eyes are capable of showing your deepest emotions.
- Have a sense of humour and self-control.
- Compliment them often, but don't go too over the top.
- Flirt with them; people are attracted to others who play and flirt in a fun way.
- Be creative. You may buy a beautiful gift, something small (it doesn’t have to be expensive) and be genuine when you give it to them.
- Learn to dance; nothing turns on a person more than dancing, as you can get close to each other without feeling awkward.
- People are attracted to specific, positive traits in others and your behaviour demonstrates them. So, notice what they respond to from you and work out what they like.
Carolyn Rowland is a qualified NLP Master Therapist, Advanced Practitioner of Matrix Therapies, Time Line Therapist, Practitioner of Hypnotherapy, has a Diploma for Business and Life Coaching and A Professional Image Stylist. Carolyn is happily married to her husband Simon, and raised four beautiful children, who are now young adults and a teenager.