Cazinc’s 25 Keys to Success
One thing I do daily is write lists. They are the only way this 50-year-young brain can remember everything that needs to be done and achieved. But I also have my creative lists. When I think of something I would love to blog about or want to do, I write it down. Those ideas become goals for me to add to my other lists.
Here is my list for my success and I read it often. You can print out this list to gift to others, put oe on your fridge for a daily reminder for you and your family, and add your own ideas to it too.
1. Speak kindly and positively to yourself. Sack your internal critic.
2. Live by the Golden Rule – Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you. Be honest at all times.
3. Be willing to take calculated risks
4. Establish goals, both long and short-term. Put them in writing where you will see them daily. Read them aloud every day. Work continuously to achieve them.
5. Plan your day. Establish priorities. Draw up a “must do” and “could do” list daily, with at least five items under each heading. Set deadlines and do the most laborious or most unpleasant tasks first.
6. Work towards improving your image.
7. Meet someone new every day and leave them with a good experience of you.
8. Use the “touch it once” rule: perform one task at a time and work on this task until you have completed.
9. Don’t procrastinate – Do it now.
10. Become your own best advertisement.
11. Decide on your destiny. Don’t let anyone steal your dream.
12. Be persistent. Winners never quit, quitters never win.
13. Make time for yourself.
14. Learn to actively listen to people using your ears, eyes, heart and intuition. Look at the person and develop empathy.
15. Learn to ask “open” questions and guide them to decisions.
16. Learn something new every day.
17. Don’t ignore problems.
18. Be professional: Look, act and sound the part.
19. Be confident, pleasant, enthusiastic and outgoing.
20. Use the other person’s name.
21. Appreciate mistakes and failures for what they are, valuable learning opportunities.
22. Don’t dwell on the past.
23. Think solutions, not problems.
24. Believe in yourself, expect to succeed.
25. Never, ever think you know it all.
What would you like to make number 26 on this list?
I would love it if everyone reading this could comment below on their keys to success. If we receive enough, I will place in another article so we can become a community helping each other, which is another goal of mine and the Cazinc team.
Carolyn Rowland is a qualified NLP Master Therapist, Advanced Practitioner of Matrix Therapies, Time Line Therapist, Practitioner of Hypnotherapy, has a Diploma for Business and Life Coaching and A Professional Image Stylist. Carolyn is happily married to her husband Simon, and raised four beautiful children, who are now young adults and a teenager.
Find articles and stay in the know by subscribing to Cazinc on the website, or join us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
Please leave comments below or email Carolyn@cazinc.com.au.