Bedroom Styles To Make Your Dreams Come True
We spend almost a third of our lives in bed, so why not make your bedroom everything you dream about? Life is too short to sleep in a boring bedroom, so if you are after some dreamy ideas for your bedroom, then here are styles to make it the cosy and stunning room of your home.
Here are seven easy tricks to follow:
Add a large mirror to create an illusion of a larger space in your room.
2. The touch of a textile rug under your feet is a beautiful way to start the day.
3. Add a feminine touch to your room with printed wallpaper, cushions and quilt cover.
4. Create a Mexican feel with some cactus prints and desert plants.
5. Colour adds a touch of romance, especially with a dark wall with lighter furniture and features.
6. Mint is huge for 2019 in the fashion and interior world. Your room takes on a different feel with a mint lamp, chair and cushion.
7. Monotone looks great, but by adding some nature with a timber bed makes your room warmer and cosier.
Carolyn Rowland is a fashion designer, model, lifestyle blogger and professional Image Stylist. She is also a qualified NLP Master Therapist, Advanced Practitioner of Matrix Therapies, Time Line Therapist, Practitioner of Hypnotherapy, has a Diploma for Business and Life Coaching. Carolyn is happily married to her husband Simon, and raised four beautiful children, who are now young adults and a teenager.