5 Easy Steps - How To Go From “Housewife To Hornbag” In 10 Minutes.
Do you ever have the moment, (or moments), where you need to be at a show or event, and your work meeting goes overtime, you need to finish something off, or you just want to squeeze more into your day before you start to get ready.
Then you look at your watch – URGH!!! Stress levels are starting to reach an all new high.
Before you start pass out, you can start to breathe again, as it is easy to go from “Housewife to Hornbag” in minutes when you follow our 5 easy steps.
Here is a fun, (but true), article for you to enjoy.
Look at what you are already wearing. Are there items you can keep on?
Dress up your look quickly by:
- Throwing on heels or dressy shoes
- Quickly put on a dress, (quicker than styling skirt and top if starting from scratch)
- Or a dressy top to go with your jeans/pants/skirt you are already wearing
- A few outrageous accessories
- A great looking jacket or coat, the quickest way to hornbag your outfit.
What quick touches can you make rather than starting again?
- Foundation only where needed
- A quick contour
- Mascara and eyeliner is always a must for a quick hornbag look
- Lipstick (then keep out to throw into your bag)
- Use what is in your brushes, rather than wasting precious time adding more
3. Hair straightener
A hair straightener is the only way to do the “quick fix” of your hair.
- Turn it on while fixing make-up to save heating time.
- Add a few curls, or a quick flick around your face, quick smooth down at the back, spray and “abracadabra” – instant hornbag.
Have a go to handbag. Sadly, these days mine isn’t a clutch bag, it is a black Louis Vuitton (purchased off ebay), which is gorgeous, but also holds mine and Simons glasses.
Quickly throw in necessary items into your bag.
- Credit card
- Glasses (go figure)
Spray a touch of your favorite perfume, which will not only give you an instant lift, you will feel better and stylish, and feel like hitting the town for the evening.
I hope you enjoyed this article, and next time you are panicking when running late, I hope you have a bit of a giggle and a smile on your dial, remembering this article.
Enjoy all the moments, being a hornbag.
Stay tuned for "Your Ultimate Style" eBook, which will be available next week.
We would love to hear from you about your fun, hornbag experiences.