How To Think Fabulous
Gorgeous is what you are! Every woman is beautiful, all you need to do is realise how stunning you are, and then work it. Thinking and feeling great about you is not only extremely important, it is the essence of leading your desired life.
It is time for some loving to your beautiful, delicious body, and to work it how you would want to design it. Show some fabulous cleavage, (so French), boost up your booty with some shape wear and show off your lovely, luscious legs, which by exfoliating and moisturising regularly, you will want to show off even more.
It is time to love everything about your body, even your lovely lady lines, and the curvaceous rolls we all have around the tummy region, every bit of your body is beautiful. Your natural body tells your story of what makes you so special, so let’s embrace what you have.
It's time to remove the baggy, bulky, shapeless clothes that hide your curves and do nothing to show off your beautiful hourglass figure. Let’s find the “wow in you” you are the “gorgeous goddess” and the “divine diva”, so let’s have you telling yourself how beautiful, gorgeous and fabulous you are every time you look in the mirror.
Here is one Brit who constantly carries herself with elegance, grace and exudes an unspoken charm.
She may not be a fashion model or even an icon of style, but what she does have is a healthy body image and an approachable aura. She is the gorgeous Nigella Lawson. Nigella knows how to produce, carry and convey that she has what it takes to show her wow.
Self motto's to lead you to fabulous. Here are some great mantra's from the amazing Louise Hay.
- In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole and complete.
- I no longer choose to believe in old limitations and lack,
- I now choose to begin to see myself as the Universe sees me – perfect, whole and complete.
- The truth of my being is that I was created perfect, whole and complete.
- I will always be perfect, whole and complete.
- I now choose to live my life from this understanding.
- I am in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing.
- All is well in my world.
So how are you going to find your wow?
Five reasons for feeling fab:
- You have the right to feel great
- Shape doesn’t matter, having a great style does
- Feeling good is worth it, everyday
- Why, because you can
- Because you are worth it
Yours in style,
If you love our blog, please remember to subscribe and share.