Oprah Winfreys Top 15 Random Acts Of Kindness
Over the past few months I have witnessed and read some unkind remarks to humans over the Australian Marriage Debate and been a part of teenage suicide.
To put all this behind us, I would like to share with you 15 random acts of kindness from the beautiful, selfless, inspirational and non-judgemental Oprah Winfrey.
There has never been a force in entertainment like Oprah Winfrey - Vanity Fair.
You might know most, or all of these random acts, but I love being reminded and hope you do also. How to be kinder is something to admire, especially when Oprah is involved.
As I always say to my children, "kindness brings kindness."
“Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
― Oprah Winfrey
Here are Oprah's Top 15.
1. Say "Good morning" to a person standing next to you in the elevator.
2. Pay the coffee for the person behind you.
3. Take a minute to direct someone who is lost, even though you're rushing.
4. Write a letter to a child who could use some extra attention. Kids love getting mail.
5. Offer to pick up groceries for an elderly neighbor, especially in extreme weather.
6. Give a homeless person your doggie bag.
7. Say "I love you" to someone you love.
8. Smile at everyone around you waiting for a train.
9. Help a mother carry her baby pram up the stairs, or hold a door open for her.
10. Each time you buy or receive a new item of clothing, give away something old.
11. Take someone's shift as the car-pool parent.
12. Bring your assistant coffee.
13. Out of the blue, send flowers to a friend.
14. Say "please" and "thank you"—and really mean it.
15. When you're on a crowded train or bus, offer your seat to an elderly, disabled or pregnant person.
Let's keep the list going. Please share random acts of kindness you see or do in the comments section, and what was the reaction you received?
Another act of kindness would be to keep sharing our articles. Thank you from all the Cazinc team.
From Dream to Reality: Orly Wahba takes us on a personal journey; from the dream of a young child to change the world through the power of kindness, to the obstacles and challenges that helped her transform it into reality. A beautiful and inspirational Ted talk.